For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- "Router Q&A Follow-up" Security Now! #546 show notes: bit.ly/1Rn8nBz / 3 days ago
- New Zeo Sleep Manager Pro true EEG systems back on sale for $40: bit.ly/-zeo- Much more info at GRC: bit.ly/_zeo_ / 4 days ago
- All new Zeo users: GRC's auction monitor page is updated with many usage tips from my past three months of Zeo use: bit.ly/20MK5Uj / 1 week ago
- "Three Dumb Routers" Security Now! #545 Show Notes: bit.ly/1P4lhBX / 1 week ago
- “The Expanse” on SyFy has turned out to be VERY GOOD. If you missed it, ALL episodes are re-airing all Tuesday morning. TOP recommendation!! / 1 week ago
- 425,394 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading