For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- FireFox v39 JUST released. Full rundown next week on Security Now! podcast with Steve and Father Robert. @padresj / 4 days ago
- Second AMAZING episode of USA Network’s “Mr. Robot” last night. Just when you think it’s going to become predictable, WHAM! No way!! / 4 days ago
- Security Now! #514 - Tor's Astoria Client. (And LOTS of other goodies.) Show Notes: grc.com/sn/SN-514-Note… / 6 days ago
- Another good Techcrunch piece... about the bubble the tech sector is clearly inflating. When will it burst? tcrn.ch/1QXg6rd / 1 week ago
- "The Millennial Delusion" in Techcrunch caught my eye. VERY worth reading and considering: tcrn.ch/1LCILxY / 1 week ago
- 408,194 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading