For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- New "InSpectre" app is triggering many A/V false positives - probably caused by the Enable/Disable buttons. I will… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 6 days ago
- Announcing new freeware from GRC (by me): "InSpectre" Quickly assess and verify any Windows platform -- hardware an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 6 days ago
- Where to get the "SpecuCheck" utility: bit.ly/2qPRudw For checking Windows OS and underlying CPU support f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 1 week ago
- "The Speculation Meltdown" Security Now #645 Show Notes: bit.ly/2CJaNqp / 1 week ago
- The General Law of Cross-Task Information Leakage: “In any setting where short-term performance optimizations have… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 1 week ago
- 460,259 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading