For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- A big night for season premieres: Homeland, Madame Secretary, The Good Wife. Just an FYI. / 40 minutes ago
- TrueCrypt Update: Full coverage of the impact of recent discoveries at the top of this week's Security Now! podcast. / 4 days ago
- (Geek Alert!) Every time I see this brilliantly conceived photographic statement, I laugh again. It's so brilliant. http://t.co/rNcLLpdOSY / 4 days ago
- Show Notes for Security Now! episode #527, Q&A #219: bit.ly/1KPzxJx / 4 days ago
- 416,459 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading