For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- "The Mega FaxSploit" Show Notes: bit.ly/2vIOY9b ALL HP Fax/Printers MUST be updated. Full coverage of this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 day ago
- CRITICAL HP Fax/Printer Vulnerability -- from the phone line! (Really) All such devices should be updated immediate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 day ago
- "New WiFi Password Attack" Security Now #675 Show Notes: bit.ly/2vr5jiH Lots of interesting news and some… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 week ago
- "Attacking Bluetooth Pairing" Show Notes: bit.ly/2v4Gl8j And, as always, LOTS of other interesting news...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 2 weeks ago
- "The Data Transfer Project" A =MAJOR= step forward in our industry's maturation. Show Notes:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 3 weeks ago
- 464,281 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading