For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- (For those interested, the recent, now being exploited in the wild, local privilege elevation bug HAS been patched… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 week ago
- "Exploits & Updates" Security Now #680 Show Notes: bit.ly/2x3KkSV Lots of interesting and engaging news. (… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 week ago
- Security Now! #679 "SonarSnoop" Show Notes: bit.ly/2wI5YNi And, as ever... lots of interesting news of the week! :) / 2 weeks ago
- Remember last week's latest new Apache STRUTS vulnerability? Uh huh. Well, the bar has been forever raised on vulne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 2 weeks ago
- "Never a Dull Moment" Security Now! Episode #678 Show Notes: bit.ly/2ohGKAE A "chock full of news" podcast… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 3 weeks ago
- 464,944 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading