For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- "Mr. Robot" re-schedule tonight: Check your DVR. My TiVo, and other DVRs, are NOT auto-recording. (Thanks to @btcomp) / 2 days ago
- Security Now! #523: "uBlock Origin" Show Notes: bit.ly/1XcN6ML / 3 days ago
- Everyone is talking about this review of our chosen web content/abuse blocker: "uBlock Origin" BIT.LY/sn-523 Next Security Now! / 1 week ago
- "Mr. Robot" season finale postponed one week due to its plot's similarity to today's Virginia shooting. Finale will air September 2nd. / 1 week ago
- Lenovo updates remove ill advised BIOS-based software from desktops and notebooks, and the list of affected machines: BIT.LY/sn-522 / 1 week ago
- 413,972 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading