For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- BlackHat Briefing: blackhat.com/us-15/briefing… I bet I know what this is. I use it in the next SpinRite v6.1 to access all RAM from DOS. / 16 hours ago
- Intel and Micron announce the commercialization of a completely new, non-volatile, very high speed memory technology: youtu.be/VsioS35D-HY / 20 hours ago
- RT @JamesPatrick: @SGgrc Reading TOS for W10. BitLocker keys will be automatically uploaded to 1Drive. Been a fun read. http://t.co/f3QqbLI… / 2 days ago
- "HORNET: A fix for TOR?" Security Now! #518, Show Notes: grc.com/sn/sn-518-note… / 3 days ago
- Windows 10 Early Adopters: Another PC build 10240 update is available. / 4 days ago
- 410,448 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading