For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- Security Now! #663 "Ultra-Clever Attacks" bit.ly/2rKEHHi Coverage of two new attacks "eFail" and "ThrowHam… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 6 days ago
- Security Now! #662 "Spectre NextGen" (EIGHT new Spectre-related flaws!!) Show Notes: bit.ly/2K72QPl / 1 week ago
- Microsoft FINALLY publishes a comprehensive 948-page Windows Command Reference PDF!: bit.ly/2IpeszH Yay!! / 1 week ago
- Yikes! A list of Drupal sites that have been compromised by not updating after the Drupal patches and exploits wen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 1 week ago
- Security Now #661 Show Notes: bit.ly/2JJAQB2 "Securing Connected Things" More Microsoft focus upon IoT and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 2 weeks ago
- 462,727 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading