For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- "Open Source eVoting" (DARPA) Security Now #706 Show Notes: bit.ly/2UJAxMB A good assortment of interestin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 3 days ago
- "SPOILER" Security Now #705 Show Notes: bit.ly/2UxQ8yL Spectre meets RowHammer and the result is not good.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 week ago
- "Careers in Bug Hunting" Security Now! #704 Show Notes: bit.ly/2UqBk4Y Looks like it's going to be another… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 2 weeks ago
- "Out in the Wild" Security Now #703 Show Notes: bit.ly/2UaRcYT Another busy week with lots of interesting news! :) / 3 weeks ago
- "Authenticity on the Internet" Security Now! #702 Show Notes: bit.ly/2TYpBKm An important topic this week:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 month ago
- 467,917 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading