For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- Security Now #655 Show Notes: "Pwn2Own 2018" bit.ly/2FZYTtR News of the new AMD flaws and updates on the I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 1 day ago
- The "AMD Chipset Disaster!" bit.ly/2FEZpxv Security Now! #654 Show Notes. Coverage of this morning's VERY… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 1 week ago
- New release #7 of GRC's InSpectre app clearly displays the CPUID for comparison with Microsoft's forthcoming Intel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 2 weeks ago
- Security Now #653 Show Notes: "MemCrashed" DDos Attacks bit.ly/2FgLukV A BIG week of interesting news... p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 2 weeks ago
- Sunday's Dilbert: Sad (true?)... but wonderfully Dilbert... bit.ly/2Ff5gNK (thanks to @MatDeWater for the tip.) / 2 weeks ago
- 461,555 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading