For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- "All Up in Their Business" Security Now! #672 Show Notes: bit.ly/2NlRhW2 We catching up with a bunch of in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 day ago
- "STARTTLS Everywhere" Security Now #671 Show Notes: bit.ly/2NGvZ6h Lots of interesting news this week, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 week ago
- "Wi-Fi Protected Access v3" Show Notes: bit.ly/2tPVHwY ANd lots of other news, of course! / 2 weeks ago
- "Cellular Location Privacy" Security Now! #669 Show Notes: bit.ly/2txt8Ey Fewer topics this week, but deep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 3 weeks ago
- "Lazy FP State Restore" (Yet another speculative execution vulnerability for Intel!) Security Now #668 Show Notes:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 4 weeks ago
- 463,744 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading