For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- Today's Security Now! #535 (Q&A #223) Show Notes: bit.ly/1T1fwp3 / 1 day ago
- Thanks to Jeff Arthur (writing the first SQRL iOS client) we have this week's hard-to-beat "You're Doing It Wrong!" bit.ly/sn-535 / 1 day ago
- Episode #1 of SyFy's new Sci-Fi series "The Expanse" NOW FREE on AppleTV or iTunes store download. Ep#1 is"Dulcinea" apple.co/1QF2zDo / 1 day ago
- Much as I love my Harry's razor, the idea of shaving with a multi-year sapphire blade is compelling. I'm a backer: kck.st/1NJipXy / 3 days ago
- The second season of FARGO on FX is sublime perfection. / 1 week ago
- 420,429 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading