For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- "Hacking Vehicles" research white paper: galois.com/~leepike/pike-… "Securing the Automobile: a Comprehensive Approach" / 2 days ago
- SN #497 "Hacking Vehicles" (Cars & UAVs). Our interview of the DARPA-funded researchers who did it. Show Notes: grc.com/sn/SN-497-Note… / 2 days ago
- Worried about Zombies? Cornell University researchers create Zombie Outbreak Simulator: mattbierbaum.github.io/zombies-usa/ (Head for Northern Rockies) / 2 days ago
- Scheduling Reminder: Security Now! moves to 1:30 pm, Pacific Time. Today: "Hacking Vehicles" with the guys who have! (Cars and UAVs) / 2 days ago
- Podcast Awards Voting Now Open! podcastawards.com Security Now! would love to have your vote (often!) under "Technology" category. Thx! / 2 days ago
- 394,263 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading