For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- "Hacking Vehicles" research white paper: galois.com/~leepike/pike-… "Securing the Automobile: a Comprehensive Approach" / 1 day ago
- SN #497 "Hacking Vehicles" (Cars & UAVs). Our interview of the DARPA-funded researchers who did it. Show Notes: grc.com/sn/SN-497-Note… / 1 day ago
- Worried about Zombies? Cornell University researchers create Zombie Outbreak Simulator: mattbierbaum.github.io/zombies-usa/ (Head for Northern Rockies) / 1 day ago
- Scheduling Reminder: Security Now! moves to 1:30 pm, Pacific Time. Today: "Hacking Vehicles" with the guys who have! (Cars and UAVs) / 1 day ago
- Podcast Awards Voting Now Open! podcastawards.com Security Now! would love to have your vote (often!) under "Technology" category. Thx! / 1 day ago
- 394,101 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: June 2010
What the evidence indicates is going on…Sharable Shortlink On Friday, June 25th, I tweeted a link to a YouTube video created and posted by one of my Twitter followers — @antio — whom I have every reason to believe is … Continue reading
ONLY NECESSARY for Windows XP and Server 2003Sharable Shortlink UPDATES: As predicted, very soon after news of this new vulnerability became public, exploits began appearing on the Internet. We have no way of knowing how long Microsoft will take to … Continue reading
Consider immediately upgrading to Adobe Flash v10.1.Sharable Shortlink June 10th, 2010 UPDATE: Adobe dealt with the recent problems in v10.0.x.x of their always-troubled FLASH player by dropping it in favor of releasing v10.1 (Get v10.1 Here). Since this page had … Continue reading
They’re being called “Media Tablets,” I call them the future.Post’s Permalink Announcing my new “Pad-oriented” Twitter Account: @SGpad I am splitting my Twitter Tweeting into two separate accounts: @SGgrc for non-Pad notes, thoughts, comments, observations and news… and a new … Continue reading