For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- FireFox v39 JUST released. Full rundown next week on Security Now! podcast with Steve and Father Robert. @padresj / 2 hours ago
- Second AMAZING episode of USA Network’s “Mr. Robot” last night. Just when you think it’s going to become predictable, WHAM! No way!! / 4 hours ago
- Security Now! #514 - Tor's Astoria Client. (And LOTS of other goodies.) Show Notes: grc.com/sn/SN-514-Note… / 2 days ago
- Another good Techcrunch piece... about the bubble the tech sector is clearly inflating. When will it burst? tcrn.ch/1QXg6rd / 4 days ago
- "The Millennial Delusion" in Techcrunch caught my eye. VERY worth reading and considering: tcrn.ch/1LCILxY / 4 days ago
- 407,744 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: June 2010
What the evidence indicates is going on…Sharable Shortlink On Friday, June 25th, I tweeted a link to a YouTube video created and posted by one of my Twitter followers — @antio — whom I have every reason to believe is … Continue reading
ONLY NECESSARY for Windows XP and Server 2003Sharable Shortlink UPDATES: As predicted, very soon after news of this new vulnerability became public, exploits began appearing on the Internet. We have no way of knowing how long Microsoft will take to … Continue reading
Consider immediately upgrading to Adobe Flash v10.1.Sharable Shortlink June 10th, 2010 UPDATE: Adobe dealt with the recent problems in v10.0.x.x of their always-troubled FLASH player by dropping it in favor of releasing v10.1 (Get v10.1 Here). Since this page had … Continue reading
They’re being called “Media Tablets,” I call them the future.Post’s Permalink Announcing my new “Pad-oriented” Twitter Account: @SGpad I am splitting my Twitter Tweeting into two separate accounts: @SGgrc for non-Pad notes, thoughts, comments, observations and news… and a new … Continue reading