For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- "The Mega FaxSploit" Show Notes: bit.ly/2vIOY9b ALL HP Fax/Printers MUST be updated. Full coverage of this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 day ago
- CRITICAL HP Fax/Printer Vulnerability -- from the phone line! (Really) All such devices should be updated immediate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 day ago
- "New WiFi Password Attack" Security Now #675 Show Notes: bit.ly/2vr5jiH Lots of interesting news and some… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 week ago
- "Attacking Bluetooth Pairing" Show Notes: bit.ly/2v4Gl8j And, as always, LOTS of other interesting news...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 2 weeks ago
- "The Data Transfer Project" A =MAJOR= step forward in our industry's maturation. Show Notes:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 3 weeks ago
- 464,281 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: June 2010
What the evidence indicates is going on…Sharable Shortlink On Friday, June 25th, I tweeted a link to a YouTube video created and posted by one of my Twitter followers — @antio — whom I have every reason to believe is … Continue reading
ONLY NECESSARY for Windows XP and Server 2003Sharable Shortlink UPDATES: As predicted, very soon after news of this new vulnerability became public, exploits began appearing on the Internet. We have no way of knowing how long Microsoft will take to … Continue reading
Consider immediately upgrading to Adobe Flash v10.1.Sharable Shortlink June 10th, 2010 UPDATE: Adobe dealt with the recent problems in v10.0.x.x of their always-troubled FLASH player by dropping it in favor of releasing v10.1 (Get v10.1 Here). Since this page had … Continue reading
They’re being called “Media Tablets,” I call them the future.Post’s Permalink Announcing my new “Pad-oriented” Twitter Account: @SGpad I am splitting my Twitter Tweeting into two separate accounts: @SGgrc for non-Pad notes, thoughts, comments, observations and news… and a new … Continue reading