For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- "All Up in Their Business" Security Now! #672 Show Notes: bit.ly/2NlRhW2 We catching up with a bunch of in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 day ago
- "STARTTLS Everywhere" Security Now #671 Show Notes: bit.ly/2NGvZ6h Lots of interesting news this week, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 week ago
- "Wi-Fi Protected Access v3" Show Notes: bit.ly/2tPVHwY ANd lots of other news, of course! / 2 weeks ago
- "Cellular Location Privacy" Security Now! #669 Show Notes: bit.ly/2txt8Ey Fewer topics this week, but deep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 3 weeks ago
- "Lazy FP State Restore" (Yet another speculative execution vulnerability for Intel!) Security Now #668 Show Notes:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 4 weeks ago
- 463,744 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: June 2010
What the evidence indicates is going on…Sharable Shortlink On Friday, June 25th, I tweeted a link to a YouTube video created and posted by one of my Twitter followers — @antio — whom I have every reason to believe is … Continue reading
ONLY NECESSARY for Windows XP and Server 2003Sharable Shortlink UPDATES: As predicted, very soon after news of this new vulnerability became public, exploits began appearing on the Internet. We have no way of knowing how long Microsoft will take to … Continue reading
Consider immediately upgrading to Adobe Flash v10.1.Sharable Shortlink June 10th, 2010 UPDATE: Adobe dealt with the recent problems in v10.0.x.x of their always-troubled FLASH player by dropping it in favor of releasing v10.1 (Get v10.1 Here). Since this page had … Continue reading
They’re being called “Media Tablets,” I call them the future.Post’s Permalink Announcing my new “Pad-oriented” Twitter Account: @SGpad I am splitting my Twitter Tweeting into two separate accounts: @SGgrc for non-Pad notes, thoughts, comments, observations and news… and a new … Continue reading