For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- "Poodle Bites" / Security Now #478: Why the "Poodle" SSL flaw is NOT the way anyone will actually be attacked: grc.com/sn/SN-478-Note… / 8 hours ago
- Sorry for my miswording, everyone. I meant “maxed out storage.” I went with the 128 gig choice. As others pointed out, “RAM” is fixed at 2gb / 4 days ago
- The Apple Store came back online at 8:01 am Pacific. One updated iPad Air 2, maxed out RAM and with cellular is ordered and on the way. / 4 days ago
- 369,798 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
This is what it takes to effect change…Sharable Shortlink At Noon on Sunday, October 24th, 2010, during the final day of the 12th annual Toorcon Security Conference held in San Diego, two Seattle, Washington-based hackers, Eric Butler and Ian Gallagher, … Continue reading