For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- Regarding the StackSocial ProXPN deal: When I login to ProXPN with the acct I created for $39, ProXPN shows: Lifetime Premium Account. / 1 day ago
- Two Days Remaining: LIFETIME license for ProXPN's Premium VPN service. I just got mine! :) bit.ly/1FXo0Mn It's legitimate. / 1 day ago
- For those wondering, yes, I am still zero refined carb and metabolizing fat preferentially (and glucose was 77). http://t.co/cynWzoZS0D / 2 days ago
- "Breaches & Vigilante Worms" Security Now! #528 Show Notes: bit.ly/1L55Zsj / 2 days ago
- A big night for season premieres: Homeland, Madame Secretary, The Good Wife. Just an FYI. / 4 days ago
- 416,878 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
This is what it takes to effect change…Sharable Shortlink At Noon on Sunday, October 24th, 2010, during the final day of the 12th annual Toorcon Security Conference held in San Diego, two Seattle, Washington-based hackers, Eric Butler and Ian Gallagher, … Continue reading