For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- RT @JamesPatrick: @SGgrc Reading TOS for W10. BitLocker keys will be automatically uploaded to 1Drive. Been a fun read. http://t.co/f3QqbLI… / 1 hour ago
- "HORNET: A fix for TOR?" Security Now! #518, Show Notes: grc.com/sn/sn-518-note… / 1 day ago
- Windows 10 Early Adopters: Another PC build 10240 update is available. / 2 days ago
- The Martian’s rover firmware patching was brilliant… and based on sound theory. Very satisfying! 😬 / 3 days ago
- C-SPAN tonight @ 8pm Eastern: John Kerry, Monitz & Lew questioned by Bob Corker leading committee over the Iran nuclear agreement. / 6 days ago
- 410,224 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
This is what it takes to effect change…Sharable Shortlink At Noon on Sunday, October 24th, 2010, during the final day of the 12th annual Toorcon Security Conference held in San Diego, two Seattle, Washington-based hackers, Eric Butler and Ian Gallagher, … Continue reading