For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- "The Mega FaxSploit" Show Notes: bit.ly/2vIOY9b ALL HP Fax/Printers MUST be updated. Full coverage of this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 day ago
- CRITICAL HP Fax/Printer Vulnerability -- from the phone line! (Really) All such devices should be updated immediate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 day ago
- "New WiFi Password Attack" Security Now #675 Show Notes: bit.ly/2vr5jiH Lots of interesting news and some… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 week ago
- "Attacking Bluetooth Pairing" Show Notes: bit.ly/2v4Gl8j And, as always, LOTS of other interesting news...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 2 weeks ago
- "The Data Transfer Project" A =MAJOR= step forward in our industry's maturation. Show Notes:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 3 weeks ago
- 464,281 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
This is what it takes to effect change…Sharable Shortlink At Noon on Sunday, October 24th, 2010, during the final day of the 12th annual Toorcon Security Conference held in San Diego, two Seattle, Washington-based hackers, Eric Butler and Ian Gallagher, … Continue reading