For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- Everyone: I would *love* Security Now to win the 10th annual podcast awards for Technology and Science categories: podcastawards.com / 1 day ago
- "Cryptographic Backdoors" (and Government Spying), Security Now #491 show notes: grc.com/SN/SN-491-Note… / 5 days ago
- 3-page PDF pub'd by spiegel.de re: NSA's penetration of North Korean nets. Online conversation. Page 2 has the juice: bit.ly/sn-491 / 5 days ago
- Note: Starting MARCH 2015, Security Now will be starting 30 minutes later, at 1:30 Pacific time. Just an FYI. / 6 days ago
- 387,715 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
This is what it takes to effect change…Sharable Shortlink At Noon on Sunday, October 24th, 2010, during the final day of the 12th annual Toorcon Security Conference held in San Diego, two Seattle, Washington-based hackers, Eric Butler and Ian Gallagher, … Continue reading