For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- Today's Security Now! #535 (Q&A #223) Show Notes: bit.ly/1T1fwp3 / 5 days ago
- Thanks to Jeff Arthur (writing the first SQRL iOS client) we have this week's hard-to-beat "You're Doing It Wrong!" bit.ly/sn-535 / 5 days ago
- Episode #1 of SyFy's new Sci-Fi series "The Expanse" NOW FREE on AppleTV or iTunes store download. Ep#1 is"Dulcinea" apple.co/1QF2zDo / 5 days ago
- Much as I love my Harry's razor, the idea of shaving with a multi-year sapphire blade is compelling. I'm a backer: kck.st/1NJipXy / 1 week ago
- The second season of FARGO on FX is sublime perfection. / 1 week ago
- 420,650 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
This is what it takes to effect change…Sharable Shortlink At Noon on Sunday, October 24th, 2010, during the final day of the 12th annual Toorcon Security Conference held in San Diego, two Seattle, Washington-based hackers, Eric Butler and Ian Gallagher, … Continue reading