For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- All new Zeo users: GRC's auction monitor page is updated with many usage tips from my past three months of Zeo use: bit.ly/20MK5Uj / 3 days ago
- "Three Dumb Routers" Security Now! #545 Show Notes: bit.ly/1P4lhBX / 6 days ago
- “The Expanse” on SyFy has turned out to be VERY GOOD. If you missed it, ALL episodes are re-airing all Tuesday morning. TOP recommendation!! / 1 week ago
- Affordable true EEG sleep monitoring. Likely a once in a lifetime opportunity. See my recent posting for eBay links: bit.ly/1SuSiJO / 1 week ago
- Security Now #544 (A Q&A episode with news first) Show Notes: bit.ly/1ONwztY / 1 week ago
- 425,084 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
This is what it takes to effect change…Sharable Shortlink At Noon on Sunday, October 24th, 2010, during the final day of the 12th annual Toorcon Security Conference held in San Diego, two Seattle, Washington-based hackers, Eric Butler and Ian Gallagher, … Continue reading