For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- Security Now! #663 "Ultra-Clever Attacks" bit.ly/2rKEHHi Coverage of two new attacks "eFail" and "ThrowHam… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 6 days ago
- Security Now! #662 "Spectre NextGen" (EIGHT new Spectre-related flaws!!) Show Notes: bit.ly/2K72QPl / 1 week ago
- Microsoft FINALLY publishes a comprehensive 948-page Windows Command Reference PDF!: bit.ly/2IpeszH Yay!! / 1 week ago
- Yikes! A list of Drupal sites that have been compromised by not updating after the Drupal patches and exploits wen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 1 week ago
- Security Now #661 Show Notes: bit.ly/2JJAQB2 "Securing Connected Things" More Microsoft focus upon IoT and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 2 weeks ago
- 462,727 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
This is what it takes to effect change…Sharable Shortlink At Noon on Sunday, October 24th, 2010, during the final day of the 12th annual Toorcon Security Conference held in San Diego, two Seattle, Washington-based hackers, Eric Butler and Ian Gallagher, … Continue reading