For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- "Mr. Robot" re-schedule tonight: Check your DVR. My TiVo, and other DVRs, are NOT auto-recording. (Thanks to @btcomp) / 12 hours ago
- Security Now! #523: "uBlock Origin" Show Notes: bit.ly/1XcN6ML / 1 day ago
- Everyone is talking about this review of our chosen web content/abuse blocker: "uBlock Origin" BIT.LY/sn-523 Next Security Now! / 6 days ago
- "Mr. Robot" season finale postponed one week due to its plot's similarity to today's Virginia shooting. Finale will air September 2nd. / 1 week ago
- Lenovo updates remove ill advised BIOS-based software from desktops and notebooks, and the list of affected machines: BIT.LY/sn-522 / 1 week ago
- 413,756 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
This is what it takes to effect change…Sharable Shortlink At Noon on Sunday, October 24th, 2010, during the final day of the 12th annual Toorcon Security Conference held in San Diego, two Seattle, Washington-based hackers, Eric Butler and Ian Gallagher, … Continue reading