For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- Thank you EVERYONE for the very kind and thoughtful birthday wishes! 60 is the new 30! <g> Let's keep going!! :) / 1 day ago
- Only a few hours left to vote for your favorite podcasts! (hint, hint) bit.ly/1Is7gtu :) / 3 days ago
- Security Now! #500 "Windows Secure Boot" Show Notes: bit.ly/1FTL2Rh / 3 days ago
- X-Files returns (for 6 episodes) this summer with David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson as Mulder & Scully! bit.ly/19i0XMv What fun! / 3 days ago
- 397,883 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
This is what it takes to effect change…Sharable Shortlink At Noon on Sunday, October 24th, 2010, during the final day of the 12th annual Toorcon Security Conference held in San Diego, two Seattle, Washington-based hackers, Eric Butler and Ian Gallagher, … Continue reading