For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- Security Now! #514 - Tor's Astoria Client. (And LOTS of other goodies.) Show Notes: grc.com/sn/SN-514-Note… / 1 day ago
- Another good Techcrunch piece... about the bubble the tech sector is clearly inflating. When will it burst? tcrn.ch/1QXg6rd / 3 days ago
- "The Millennial Delusion" in Techcrunch caught my eye. VERY worth reading and considering: tcrn.ch/1LCILxY / 3 days ago
- Google Contributors can apparently supply their own art, which will be inserted into pages to show where we have each contributed to a site. / 1 week ago
- Google Contributor: Note this is no longer a few sites: It's MILLIONS across the web. Pay a bit, support the sites you visit, skip the ads! / 1 week ago
- 407,651 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
This is what it takes to effect change…Sharable Shortlink At Noon on Sunday, October 24th, 2010, during the final day of the 12th annual Toorcon Security Conference held in San Diego, two Seattle, Washington-based hackers, Eric Butler and Ian Gallagher, … Continue reading