For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- Leo’s at the NAB conference today, so Mike Elgan and I will be co-hosting today’s Security Now #503 podcast, Q&A #210. Should be great! / 4 days ago
- "Orphan Black" Season 3 begins this coming Saturday, April 18th! Set your recorders! :) / 5 days ago
- "The TrueCrypt Audit" - Security Now! #502 show notes: grc.com/sn/SN-502-Note… / 1 week ago
- Good TED Talk about the pitfalls of using a single "federated" identity across the Internet. Mentions SQRL @ 11:35: bit.ly/1xXrzOr / 1 week ago
- 400,526 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
This is what it takes to effect change…Sharable Shortlink At Noon on Sunday, October 24th, 2010, during the final day of the 12th annual Toorcon Security Conference held in San Diego, two Seattle, Washington-based hackers, Eric Butler and Ian Gallagher, … Continue reading