For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- "Google vs SHA-1" Security Now! podcast #473 show notes: grc.com/sn/SN-473-Note… / 13 hours ago
- “Gotham” - New series on FOX looks FANTASTIC! Check out the preview next Saturday. Then the series begins airing next Monday, Sept. 22nd. / 1 day ago
- Here's today's TWiT Triangulation with Leo's interview of the fabulous physicist and cosmologist Lawrence Krauss: twit.tv/show/triangula… / 1 day ago
- OMG! @leolaporte is doing the BEST "Triangulation" interview with Physicist Lawrence Krauss. It's underway now. Grab it once it's posted! / 1 day ago
- 361,262 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Responsible Disclosure? Ummm, not so much…Sharable Shortlink On March 17th, 2011, Art Coviello, RSA Security‘s Executive Chairman, posted a disturbingly murky statement on their website disclosing their discovery of an “APT” (Advanced Persistent Threat). In other words, they discovered that … Continue reading