For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- All new Zeo users: GRC's auction monitor page is updated with many usage tips from my past three months of Zeo use: bit.ly/20MK5Uj / 1 day ago
- "Three Dumb Routers" Security Now! #545 Show Notes: bit.ly/1P4lhBX / 4 days ago
- “The Expanse” on SyFy has turned out to be VERY GOOD. If you missed it, ALL episodes are re-airing all Tuesday morning. TOP recommendation!! / 5 days ago
- Affordable true EEG sleep monitoring. Likely a once in a lifetime opportunity. See my recent posting for eBay links: bit.ly/1SuSiJO / 6 days ago
- Security Now #544 (A Q&A episode with news first) Show Notes: bit.ly/1ONwztY / 1 week ago
- 424,969 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Responsible Disclosure? Ummm, not so much…Sharable Shortlink On March 17th, 2011, Art Coviello, RSA Security‘s Executive Chairman, posted a disturbingly murky statement on their website disclosing their discovery of an “APT” (Advanced Persistent Threat). In other words, they discovered that … Continue reading