For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- Security Now! #536, Q&A #224 Show Notes: bit.ly/1Nm56vM (This week we'll try to actually get to the questions! :) / 7 hours ago
- Today's Security Now! #535 (Q&A #223) Show Notes: bit.ly/1T1fwp3 / 1 week ago
- Thanks to Jeff Arthur (writing the first SQRL iOS client) we have this week's hard-to-beat "You're Doing It Wrong!" bit.ly/sn-535 / 1 week ago
- Episode #1 of SyFy's new Sci-Fi series "The Expanse" NOW FREE on AppleTV or iTunes store download. Ep#1 is"Dulcinea" apple.co/1QF2zDo / 1 week ago
- Much as I love my Harry's razor, the idea of shaving with a multi-year sapphire blade is compelling. I'm a backer: kck.st/1NJipXy / 1 week ago
- 420,823 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Responsible Disclosure? Ummm, not so much…Sharable Shortlink On March 17th, 2011, Art Coviello, RSA Security‘s Executive Chairman, posted a disturbingly murky statement on their website disclosing their discovery of an “APT” (Advanced Persistent Threat). In other words, they discovered that … Continue reading