For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- "Mr. Robot" re-schedule tonight: Check your DVR. My TiVo, and other DVRs, are NOT auto-recording. (Thanks to @btcomp) / 1 day ago
- Security Now! #523: "uBlock Origin" Show Notes: bit.ly/1XcN6ML / 2 days ago
- Everyone is talking about this review of our chosen web content/abuse blocker: "uBlock Origin" BIT.LY/sn-523 Next Security Now! / 1 week ago
- "Mr. Robot" season finale postponed one week due to its plot's similarity to today's Virginia shooting. Finale will air September 2nd. / 1 week ago
- Lenovo updates remove ill advised BIOS-based software from desktops and notebooks, and the list of affected machines: BIT.LY/sn-522 / 1 week ago
- 413,857 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Responsible Disclosure? Ummm, not so much…Sharable Shortlink On March 17th, 2011, Art Coviello, RSA Security‘s Executive Chairman, posted a disturbingly murky statement on their website disclosing their discovery of an “APT” (Advanced Persistent Threat). In other words, they discovered that … Continue reading