For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
- iPhone 4 External Antenna Problem
Seems like only yesterday…
- Leo’s at the NAB conference today, so Mike Elgan and I will be co-hosting today’s Security Now #503 podcast, Q&A #210. Should be great! / 6 days ago
- "Orphan Black" Season 3 begins this coming Saturday, April 18th! Set your recorders! :) / 1 week ago
- "The TrueCrypt Audit" - Security Now! #502 show notes: grc.com/sn/SN-502-Note… / 1 week ago
- 400,666 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Responsible Disclosure? Ummm, not so much…Sharable Shortlink On March 17th, 2011, Art Coviello, RSA Security‘s Executive Chairman, posted a disturbingly murky statement on their website disclosing their discovery of an “APT” (Advanced Persistent Threat). In other words, they discovered that … Continue reading