For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- Security Now! #663 "Ultra-Clever Attacks" bit.ly/2rKEHHi Coverage of two new attacks "eFail" and "ThrowHam… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 6 days ago
- Security Now! #662 "Spectre NextGen" (EIGHT new Spectre-related flaws!!) Show Notes: bit.ly/2K72QPl / 1 week ago
- Microsoft FINALLY publishes a comprehensive 948-page Windows Command Reference PDF!: bit.ly/2IpeszH Yay!! / 1 week ago
- Yikes! A list of Drupal sites that have been compromised by not updating after the Drupal patches and exploits wen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 1 week ago
- Security Now #661 Show Notes: bit.ly/2JJAQB2 "Securing Connected Things" More Microsoft focus upon IoT and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 2 weeks ago
- 462,727 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: August 2013
An implication of undeliverable security painted a bullseye…Post’s Permalink On Thursday, August 8th, Ladar Levison, the owner and operator of the semi-secure Lavabit.com eMail system, shut down his nearly ten year old service rather than be forced to continue to … Continue reading