For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- (For those interested, the recent, now being exploited in the wild, local privilege elevation bug HAS been patched… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 week ago
- "Exploits & Updates" Security Now #680 Show Notes: bit.ly/2x3KkSV Lots of interesting and engaging news. (… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 week ago
- Security Now! #679 "SonarSnoop" Show Notes: bit.ly/2wI5YNi And, as ever... lots of interesting news of the week! :) / 2 weeks ago
- Remember last week's latest new Apache STRUTS vulnerability? Uh huh. Well, the bar has been forever raised on vulne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 2 weeks ago
- "Never a Dull Moment" Security Now! Episode #678 Show Notes: bit.ly/2ohGKAE A "chock full of news" podcast… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 3 weeks ago
- 464,944 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: August 2013
An implication of undeliverable security painted a bullseye…Post’s Permalink On Thursday, August 8th, Ladar Levison, the owner and operator of the semi-secure Lavabit.com eMail system, shut down his nearly ten year old service rather than be forced to continue to … Continue reading