For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- (For those interested, the recent, now being exploited in the wild, local privilege elevation bug HAS been patched… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 week ago
- "Exploits & Updates" Security Now #680 Show Notes: bit.ly/2x3KkSV Lots of interesting and engaging news. (… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 week ago
- Security Now! #679 "SonarSnoop" Show Notes: bit.ly/2wI5YNi And, as ever... lots of interesting news of the week! :) / 2 weeks ago
- Remember last week's latest new Apache STRUTS vulnerability? Uh huh. Well, the bar has been forever raised on vulne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 2 weeks ago
- "Never a Dull Moment" Security Now! Episode #678 Show Notes: bit.ly/2ohGKAE A "chock full of news" podcast… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 3 weeks ago
- 464,944 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: April 2014
The Internet industry press has been milking the news of the end of Windows XP support for much more than it’s worth. Now, over the weekend, we get news of another, in a continuing series of, (0-day) flaws in Internet … Continue reading