For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- "Good Samaritans?" Security Now! #685 Show Notes: bit.ly/2yHO25n Our collection of the week's news brimmin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 3 days ago
- "The Supply Chain" Security Now #684 Show Notes: bit.ly/2PoA2ot We talk about the SuperMicro / China hardw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 week ago
- "The Facebook Breach" Security Now #683 Show Notes: bit.ly/2IzB2U6 And, as always, lots of other interesting news of the week! :) / 2 weeks ago
- "SNI Encryption" Security Now! #682 Show Notes: bit.ly/2OPWXZy Another week of interesting and quite varie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 3 weeks ago
- (For those interested, the recent, now being exploited in the wild, local privilege elevation bug HAS been patched… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 month ago
- 465,430 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Author Archives: Steve Gibson
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading