For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- Security Now #659 "Never a Dull Moment" Show Notes: bit.ly/2JTAysj No single focus topic, but lots a inter… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 6 days ago
- Security Now #658 "Deprecating TLS v1.0 & v1.1" Show notes: bit.ly/2JxsInM Lots of interesting news and a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 1 week ago
- Security Now #657 "ProtonMail" Show Notes: bit.ly/2GRxyhf A look at a solid encrypted eMail solution after… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 2 weeks ago
- "TLS v1.3 Happens" bit.ly/2pJHFKw Security Now! #656 Show Notes. Lots of news of the past week and a look… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 3 weeks ago
- Security Now #655 Show Notes: "Pwn2Own 2018" bit.ly/2FZYTtR News of the new AMD flaws and updates on the I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 1 month ago
- 462,253 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading