For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- "Open Source eVoting" (DARPA) Security Now #706 Show Notes: bit.ly/2UJAxMB A good assortment of interestin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 3 days ago
- "SPOILER" Security Now #705 Show Notes: bit.ly/2UxQ8yL Spectre meets RowHammer and the result is not good.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 week ago
- "Careers in Bug Hunting" Security Now! #704 Show Notes: bit.ly/2UqBk4Y Looks like it's going to be another… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 2 weeks ago
- "Out in the Wild" Security Now #703 Show Notes: bit.ly/2UaRcYT Another busy week with lots of interesting news! :) / 3 weeks ago
- "Authenticity on the Internet" Security Now! #702 Show Notes: bit.ly/2TYpBKm An important topic this week:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 month ago
- 467,917 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.