For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- Security Now! #697 "Zerodium" Show Notes: bit.ly/2SXcaKe A great bunch of fun and interesting news of the past week! / 2 days ago
- Security Now! #695 "Here Comes 2019!" Show Notes: bit.ly/2SEsbVn A grab bag of the major news since our la… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 week ago
- My FAVORITE holiday "Rails" game for iOS, Android, Mac: Rails by Belight Software, ltd. bit.ly/2SgEs2h P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 4 weeks ago
- "The SQLite RCE Flaw" Security Now! #694 Show Notes: bit.ly/2S9Z3oK LOTS of fun and interesting news as we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 month ago
- "Internal Bug Discovery" Security Now! #693 Show Notes: bit.ly/2PvSvyx Another very busy and interesting w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… / 1 month ago
- 466,922 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.