For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- Star Trek “Beyond” was perfect. Funny, fun, fast & fantastic. Everything you want after 50 years of Trek. Happy Anniversary!! / 2 days ago
- Just finished the last (of many) Klocki puzzles. (It loops back to the start.) Enjoyable $1 puzzle. Now back to finishing “The Sequence”. / 5 days ago
- Security Now! #569 "Messenger, CryptoDrop & Riffle" and a TON of other interesting stuff. Show Notes: bit.ly/2a6gjZg / 5 days ago
- Security Now! followers: Current owners of the Ubiquity EdgeRouters, and the data sheet, indicate that the power supply IS included! :) / 1 week ago
- Security Now! Followers: I found a very nice $50 router: bit.ly/29SsOY6 (Needs 12v power supply.) We'll discuss it next week! :) / 1 week ago
- 443,019 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading