For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- The link to the WONDERFUL "TurboEntabulator" video: bit.ly/2otGMIh (Short, <2 minutes and so fun!) / 4 days ago
- Security Now! #609 "The Double Pulsar" Show Notes: bit.ly/2oJhlyo Followed by lot of news and, time permitting, listener feedback! / 4 days ago
- TV Scheduling Reminder: Season 4 of HBO’s truly wonderful “Silicon Valley” premieres Sunday. I’ve missed those clowns! / 1 week ago
- Security Now! #607 "Proactive Privacy (Really!)" Show Notes: bit.ly/2p4UgGR With a bunch of other fun and interesting security news / 2 weeks ago
- Watch out for fake VPN offerings! Here's a great 3-part true story: bit.ly/2p4CfZw bit.ly/2p4vzKF bit.ly/2p4xIq0 / 2 weeks ago
- 452,998 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading