For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- Security Now! #588, Q&A #244 (Maybe) So much fun news! Show Notes: bit.ly/2g7PIKs / 22 hours ago
- Unix & Science/Discovery eBook Bundle (48 hours left for UNIX/Linux): bit.ly/2gwzMCq Science/Discovery: bit.ly/2gwy8AB / 1 day ago
- Security Now! #588 Q&A #243 Show Notes: bit.ly/2ggSKzE Lots of interesting news, and we finally get to some listener feedback! :) / 1 week ago
- Security Now! #586 "The BlackNurse Attack" Show Notes: bit.ly/2eXIDLA Another crazy security news week! :) / 3 weeks ago
- Security Now! followers may wish to grab this interesting Kickstarter before they sell out. I'll discuss today: kck.st/2eWRFc3 / 3 weeks ago
- 448,313 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading