For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- Security Now! #579, Q&A #240 Show Notes & Questions: bit.ly/2d7JjiM Lots of fun topics to discuss with Faterh Robert! :-) / 1 day ago
- TWiT's Sunday show, hosted by Jason Calacanis, is playing while I work. It's a worthwhile fun romp. You may want to check it out. :) / 3 days ago
- "The Dangerous Life of John McAfee", a Showtime documentary, begins airing this Saturday: slate.me/2cSAWY5 Never a dull moment! :) / 1 week ago
- Security Now! #578 "GRC's XSS Adventure" Show Notes: bit.ly/2dhp0Sm Lots of fun news and discussion with Father Robert! :) / 1 week ago
- Security Now! #577, Q&A #239, Show Notes. bit.ly/2cH224S News, miscellany, 10 questions, comments, observations from our listeners! / 2 weeks ago
- 445,686 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading