For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- Homeland, Season 6, premiers tonight on Showtime. / 4 days ago
- Show Notes for Security Now #593 "I'm NOT a Robot! (Really)" Lots of fun and interesting news (and miscellany) bit.ly/2hN7svf / 2 weeks ago
- The latest Netflix series “Travelers” is fabulously binge-worthy! I’ll be describing it on Tuesday’s podcast, but you may not want to wait! / 2 weeks ago
- Security Now! #591 "Law Meets Internet" show notes: bit.ly/2i7b28n Another big week of interesting news. / 1 month ago
- Security Now! #590, Q&A #245 - Lots of interesting news, but time for us to finally get to listener feedback! bit.ly/2hCgTC0 / 1 month ago
- 449,901 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank goodness Apple can’t patent what it got right…Post’s Permalink …because now the entire world “gets it” and we’re off to the races. In plenty of time for Christmas 2010, Apple’s iPad will only be one among many successful tablet … Continue reading
Cold-blooded Calculations for Corporate ProfitPost’s Permalink The truth is, it is neither a corporation’s mission nor its obligation to serve its customers. A corporation exists as a soulless synthetic legal entity whose singular purpose is to maximize its shareholders’ wealth. … Continue reading