For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- Homeland, Season 6, premiers tonight on Showtime. / 4 days ago
- Show Notes for Security Now #593 "I'm NOT a Robot! (Really)" Lots of fun and interesting news (and miscellany) bit.ly/2hN7svf / 2 weeks ago
- The latest Netflix series “Travelers” is fabulously binge-worthy! I’ll be describing it on Tuesday’s podcast, but you may not want to wait! / 2 weeks ago
- Security Now! #591 "Law Meets Internet" show notes: bit.ly/2i7b28n Another big week of interesting news. / 1 month ago
- Security Now! #590, Q&A #245 - Lots of interesting news, but time for us to finally get to listener feedback! bit.ly/2hCgTC0 / 1 month ago
- 449,901 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
This is what it takes to effect change…Sharable Shortlink At Noon on Sunday, October 24th, 2010, during the final day of the 12th annual Toorcon Security Conference held in San Diego, two Seattle, Washington-based hackers, Eric Butler and Ian Gallagher, … Continue reading