For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- Anyone seeking background info about the Apple 0-day patches before next week's Security Now! podcast, please see: bit.ly/2bsgUTC / 3 days ago
- Apple recently pushed an "emergency" update for all iOS devices. It has been used against "targeted victims", but could see wider use now. / 3 days ago
- Show notes for Security Now! #574: "News, Router Hardware & Micro Kernels". Another jam-packed week of fun stuff! bit.ly/2bkd9jd / 5 days ago
- Win10 holdouts (not to mention corporations) would likely appreciate the EFF’s take on choice and privacy tradeoffs: eff.org/deeplinks/2016… / 1 week ago
- If these notes are any indication, this is going to be a GREAT podcast! Security Now #573 News, Memory, MicroKernels bit.ly/2bg43Ts / 1 week ago
- 444,509 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
This is what it takes to effect change…Sharable Shortlink At Noon on Sunday, October 24th, 2010, during the final day of the 12th annual Toorcon Security Conference held in San Diego, two Seattle, Washington-based hackers, Eric Butler and Ian Gallagher, … Continue reading