For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- Security Now! #588, Q&A #244 (Maybe) So much fun news! Show Notes: bit.ly/2g7PIKs / 22 hours ago
- Unix & Science/Discovery eBook Bundle (48 hours left for UNIX/Linux): bit.ly/2gwzMCq Science/Discovery: bit.ly/2gwy8AB / 1 day ago
- Security Now! #588 Q&A #243 Show Notes: bit.ly/2ggSKzE Lots of interesting news, and we finally get to some listener feedback! :) / 1 week ago
- Security Now! #586 "The BlackNurse Attack" Show Notes: bit.ly/2eXIDLA Another crazy security news week! :) / 3 weeks ago
- Security Now! followers may wish to grab this interesting Kickstarter before they sell out. I'll discuss today: kck.st/2eWRFc3 / 3 weeks ago
- 448,313 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
This is what it takes to effect change…Sharable Shortlink At Noon on Sunday, October 24th, 2010, during the final day of the 12th annual Toorcon Security Conference held in San Diego, two Seattle, Washington-based hackers, Eric Butler and Ian Gallagher, … Continue reading