For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- Security Now! #583 "Drammer" (New "Rowhammer" exploit against most ARM-based Android devices) Show Notes: bit.ly/2e81UL1 / 1 day ago
- The exquisitely rendered & relaxing puzzle “Monument Valley” is currently half price: monumentvalleygame.com If you enjoy such recreation. / 1 week ago
- Security Now! #581 "Yahoo & Primal Worries" Show Notes: bit.ly/2dTA45Y / 2 weeks ago
- Security Now! #579, Q&A #240 Show Notes & Questions: bit.ly/2d7JjiM Lots of fun topics to discuss with Faterh Robert! :-) / 4 weeks ago
- TWiT's Sunday show, hosted by Jason Calacanis, is playing while I work. It's a worthwhile fun romp. You may want to check it out. :) / 1 month ago
- 446,815 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
This is what it takes to effect change…Sharable Shortlink At Noon on Sunday, October 24th, 2010, during the final day of the 12th annual Toorcon Security Conference held in San Diego, two Seattle, Washington-based hackers, Eric Butler and Ian Gallagher, … Continue reading