For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- Security Now! #579, Q&A #240 Show Notes & Questions: bit.ly/2d7JjiM Lots of fun topics to discuss with Faterh Robert! :-) / 4 days ago
- TWiT's Sunday show, hosted by Jason Calacanis, is playing while I work. It's a worthwhile fun romp. You may want to check it out. :) / 5 days ago
- "The Dangerous Life of John McAfee", a Showtime documentary, begins airing this Saturday: slate.me/2cSAWY5 Never a dull moment! :) / 1 week ago
- Security Now! #578 "GRC's XSS Adventure" Show Notes: bit.ly/2dhp0Sm Lots of fun news and discussion with Father Robert! :) / 1 week ago
- Security Now! #577, Q&A #239, Show Notes. bit.ly/2cH224S News, miscellany, 10 questions, comments, observations from our listeners! / 2 weeks ago
- 445,758 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Responsible Disclosure? Ummm, not so much…Sharable Shortlink On March 17th, 2011, Art Coviello, RSA Security‘s Executive Chairman, posted a disturbingly murky statement on their website disclosing their discovery of an “APT” (Advanced Persistent Threat). In other words, they discovered that … Continue reading