For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- Security Now Episode #600: "The MMU Side-Channel Attack" Show Notes: bit.ly/2kW9Xx0 A deep dive into another sublime hack. :) / 6 days ago
- This week's fun & funny tech photo: "And that's how computers are made" bit.ly/2kVvqpW / 6 days ago
- To those looking for the HTTPS Interception research PDF, you can grab it from my site: bit.ly/2kNWMy5 / 1 week ago
- Security Now #599: "TLS Interception INsecurity" Show Notes: bit.ly/2lelf41 And another week of fun and interesting news! :) / 1 week ago
- Microsoft/Windows Patch Tuesday "Delayed on account of pain": bit.ly/2ldVnoI (The 0-day SMB patch was probably not yet ready.) / 1 week ago
- 451,137 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: August 2013
An implication of undeliverable security painted a bullseye…Post’s Permalink On Thursday, August 8th, Ladar Levison, the owner and operator of the semi-secure Lavabit.com eMail system, shut down his nearly ten year old service rather than be forced to continue to … Continue reading