For GRC Corporate News:Please see: blog.grc.com
- The “Encryption” Debate
- Yes… TrueCrypt is still safe to use.
- An Imagined Letter from the TrueCrypt Developer(s)
- Whither TrueCrypt?
- A quick mitigation for Internet Explorer’s new 0-day vulnerability
- The Lesson of Lavabit
- IronMan 3 was “Unbelievable”… but not in a good way.
- Reverse Engineering RSA’s “Statement”
- Why Firesheep’s Time Has Come
- Instant Hotspot Protection from “FireSheep”
Seems like only yesterday…
- "The iOS Security Tradeoff" Security Now #641 show notes: bit.ly/2APQ8kC With lots of interesting news, too... of course! ;) / 3 days ago
- "More News & Feedback" Security Now #640 Show Notes: bit.ly/2jTXsmU / 1 week ago
- US Source for the placemats. Should be back in stock in time for Christmas: mo.ma/2iWBr7h https://t.co/EYTL3XzrFy / 2 weeks ago
- The INCREDIBLY BRILLIANT table setting placemat is from this Japanese site: bit.ly/2iWxz6o If anyone find… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… / 2 weeks ago
- 459,204 eyeball pairs
Copyright, Reuse, etc.Feel free to copy/paste anything here anywhere else. Attribution would be appreciated.
Monthly Archives: April 2014
The Internet industry press has been milking the news of the end of Windows XP support for much more than it’s worth. Now, over the weekend, we get news of another, in a continuing series of, (0-day) flaws in Internet … Continue reading